What is Points fo View Reference Center?
Points of View Reference Center contains 450 topics, each with an overview (objective background / description), point (argument), and counterpoint (opposing argument). Each topic features a Guide to Critical Analysis which helps the reader evaluate the controversy and enhances students’ ability to read critically, develop their own perspective on the issues, and write or debate an effective argument on the topic.
- More than 1,700 main essays
- Leading political magazines from all sides of the political spectrum
- Radio & TV news transcripts
- Reference books
- Guided Analysis research guides
- Primary source documents
- Illustrations/Charts in context